[Healeys] Austin Healey Parts Lists for the BN4 through BJ8 are now onli

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Austin Healey Parts Lists for the BN4 through BJ8 are now online
From: jnew@hazelden.ca
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 11:23:05 -0500
I was talking to Michael Salter yesterday and the subject came up of
the LBC Digital Parts Lists that I created for the Austin-Healey more
than a decade ago. Michael asked me me why I hadn't put those online;
I said because of inertia (i.e. laziness), so not really a reason at
all.

So in the spirit of community, I have put the Austin Healey Parts
Lists online for all to freely use. You can see them by going to
http://lbcdigital.com. These aren't just PDFs of the Parts Lists,
these are transcribed, fully searchable databases that are presented
in a similar format as the original publications. You can search for
part numbers and keywords, and even print pages.

Over the years, I felt that the hundreds of hours of effort that I put
in creating the Parts Lists should be rewarded and I shouldn't just
give away all that work. But then I realized that the digitized Parts
Lists really should belong to the Healey community. I understand now
that helping to keep our Healeys on the road is the reward.

Enjoy!