[Healeys] SU Carb Tech Info

To: Healey List <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] SU Carb Tech Info
From: Neil McDonald <nmcd10@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 03:33:05 -0800

--0000000000006df72e0580ab46b1

Recently I saw a post with a link to an amazing technical article regarding
common technical issues with SU carbs. It came from  a Jaguar owners
site/magazine of some sort. It was easily the most comprehensive text on
this subject I have ever read. I made a mental note to add it to my
library....... but the best laid plans etc etc. Now I can't find it, even
in the archives. Can anyone help please? Thanks
____________________
Neil McDonald
BN6

Email: nmcd10@gmail.com

--0000000000006df72e0580ab46b1

ently I saw a post with a link to an amazing technical article regarding co=
mmon technical issues with SU carbs. It came from=C2=A0 a Jaguar owners sit=
e/magazine of some sort. It was easily the most comprehensive text on this =
subject I have ever read. I made a mental note to add it to my library.....=
.. but the best laid plans etc etc. Now I can&#39;t find it, even in the ar=
chives. Can anyone help please? Thanks</div><div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"=
gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><=

--0000000000006df72e0580ab46b1--

--===============7695355635341219902==