[Healeys] Fender Screws

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fender Screws
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 20:15:36 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2435717_1645572449.1550693736470

Can someone please tell me what fasteners or combination of fasteners are u=
sed to attach the rear fender to the B-pillar?=C2=A0 The body shop fitted t=
he fenders to my car after painting with a minimal (and I am sure incorrect=
) number of screws/bolts, nuts and washers.=C2=A0 Just enough to hold them =
in place.=C2=A0 None are together at the bottom flanges and I don't see any=
 in either the front or rear pillars.=C2=A0 In fact I think there are faste=
ners missing for the shrouds, but never having assembled a big Healey I can=
 not be sure of anything.=C2=A0 Nothing real specific about fasteners in Ro=
ger Moments book.=C2=A0 maybe if I had taken it apart for the restoration, =
but it did not have all the fenders and the ones it did have were hardly at=
tached.
Mike MacLean

------=_Part_2435717_1645572449.1550693736470

=3D"font-family:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;">Ca=
n someone please tell me what fasteners or combination of fasteners are use=
d to attach the rear fender to the B-pillar?&nbsp; The body shop fitted the=
 fenders to my car after painting with a minimal (and I am sure incorrect) =
number of screws/bolts, nuts and washers.&nbsp; Just enough to hold them in=
 place.&nbsp; None are together at the bottom flanges and I don't see any i=
n either the front or rear pillars.&nbsp; In fact I think there are fastene=
rs missing for the shrouds, but never having assembled a big Healey I can n=
ot be sure of anything.&nbsp; Nothing real specific about fasteners in Roge=
r Moments book.&nbsp; maybe if I had taken it apart for the restoration, bu=
t it did not have all the fenders and the ones it did have were hardly atta=
ched.<br></div><div class=3D"ydpf3a71eeeyahoo-style-wrap" style=3D"font-fam=
ily:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;">Mike MacLean<b=
------=_Part_2435717_1645572449.1550693736470--

--===============0749966114932223382==