Re: [Healeys] Trafficators

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Trafficators
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 18:00:49 -0400
Stephen, I gave up trying to get people to quit calling the assembly a
"trafficator".  Somewhere along the line years ago, I picked up the term
"mayonet" for the same thing but I can't find the source for that now.  Google
is no help.  If you can't beat, 'em, join 'em.....

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
AHCA Delegate at Large