[Healeys] Stainless Brake Hoses

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Stainless Brake Hoses
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 12:43:30 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_660867_1286061829.1561812210694

Am I wrong in assuming that I need braided steel flexible brake hoses for a=
 3000 Healey for the disc brake conversion of my BN2?=C2=A0 So, if I want s=
tainless hoses for all three locations, I will need a BN2 version for the r=
ear axle?=C2=A0 Does this mean I have to buy two different sets because of =
my disc brake conversion, or will the 3000 set be OK for for front and rear=
?Mike MacLean

------=_Part_660867_1286061829.1561812210694

new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;"><div>Am I wrong in assuming
that I need braided steel flexible brake hoses for a 3000 Healey for the disc
brake conversion of my BN2?&nbsp; So, if I want stainless hoses for all three
locations, I will need a BN2 version for the rear axle?&nbsp; Does this mean I
have to buy two different sets because of my disc brake conversion, or will the
3000 set be OK for for front and rear?</div><div>Mike
------=_Part_660867_1286061829.1561812210694--

--===============9093266005391234780==