[Healeys] What's "this" behind the dash?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] What's "this" behind the dash?
From: editorgary--- via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 19:21:41 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2343465_1300623337.1563564101123

 Would someone mind being a little more specific than "to be exactly this"? I
can't find in the thread the reference to "This."

Given that I have a 1960 BN7 with the roadster dash, could I also have "this"
problem?

I'm going to be reinstalling a cold-air duct into the passenger foot well for
the trip to South Dakota, so I've got do do some upside down work in that area,
might as well figure out what can be "left unbolted" to make sure my "this" is
bolted up tight.

Thanks
gary

I had a nasty vibration, which proved to be exactly this. It did sound like
it came from somewhere in the passenger side of the dash. Took me years to
find. Couldn't see/fix it without removing the heater forward air duct.

------=_Part_2343465_1300623337.1563564101123

be exactly this"? I can't find in the thread the reference to "This." <br>

I also have "this" problem?<br>

passenger foot well for the trip to South Dakota, so I've got do do some upside
down work in that area, might as well figure out what can be "left unbolted" to
make sure my "this" is bolted up tight. <br>

gary</font><br>

style="border-left: 2px solid blue; padding-left: 3px;">
sound like<br>

me years to<br>

air duct.</div>

------=_Part_2343465_1300623337.1563564101123--