[Healeys] Two-seat top bows

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Two-seat top bows
From: editorgary--- via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 01:06:18 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_8048842_817965134.1576112778576

 On my BN7, i put plastic sleeves, about four inches long, over the bottoms of
the top bows where they fit into the support holes behind the doors. I think I
found them in a hardware store, intended to cover a tool handle or some such
thing (it was 30 years ago). This filled the space between the bow leg and the
sides of the socket, and more importantly protected the car and trim finish
from the metal of the top bow legs, important when I had to put on or take off
the top by myself.
Gary Anderson

------=_Part_8048842_817965134.1576112778576

over the bottoms of the top bows where they fit into the support holes behind
the doors. I think I found them in a hardware store, intended to cover a tool
handle or some such thing (it was 30 years ago). This filled the space between
the bow leg and the sides of the socket, and more importantly protected the car
and trim finish from the metal of the top bow legs, important when I had to put
on or take off the top by myself.<br>

------=_Part_8048842_817965134.1576112778576--

--===============1431223421922776579==