[Healeys] Closures

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Closures
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 17:54:26 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_3219311_1705336484.1585331666543

I hope you have all the parts you need.=C2=A0 The virus is starting to effe=
ct the hobby.=C2=A0 So far Ahead4Healeys and Victoria British are closed to=
 catalog sales.=C2=A0 This will probably spread to our other suppliers as t=
his pandemic gets worse before it gets better.=C2=A0 We may have to rely on=
 each other for parts and such if we are having a mechanical emergency.=C2=
=A0 I'm ready to share any extra parts I have with anyone that needs it.=C2=
=A0 Heaven knows this list is one of the most generous bunch of people I ha=
ve ever known.Mike MacLean56 BN260 Bugeye69 MGB GT

------=_Part_3219311_1705336484.1585331666543

new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;"><div dir="ltr"
data-setdir="false">I hope you have all the parts you need.&nbsp; The virus is
starting to effect the hobby.&nbsp; So far Ahead4Healeys and Victoria British
are closed to catalog sales.&nbsp; This will probably spread to our other
suppliers as this pandemic gets worse before it gets better.&nbsp; We may have
to rely on each other for parts and such if we are having a mechanical
emergency.&nbsp; I'm ready to share any extra parts I have with anyone that
needs it.&nbsp; Heaven knows this list is one of the most generous bunch of
people I have ever known.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Mike
data-setdir="false">60 Bugeye</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">69 MGB
------=_Part_3219311_1705336484.1585331666543--

--===============1401231753234134104==