Re: [Healeys] Closures

To: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Closures
From: Chris Masucci <cmmasucci@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 13:18:51 -0500
Cc: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>

--000000000000e8d56605a1da23ec

I'm down with that.  I have some spares.  If anyone gets stuck in the Des
Moines, IA area I can help out, and could of course ship something
somewhere for emergencies.

Might I suggest that if you are in that situation that the title of the
email start like so, EMERGENCY PARTS - LOCATION.  In the body tell us what
you need and hopefully someone on the list is close and can help.
Chris
BJ8

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 12:54 PM Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
wrote:

> I hope you have all the parts you need.  The virus is starting to effect
> the hobby.  So far Ahead4Healeys and Victoria British are closed to catalog
> sales.  This will probably spread to our other suppliers as this pandemic
> gets worse before it gets better.  We may have to rely on each other for
> parts and such if we are having a mechanical emergency.  I'm ready to share
> any extra parts I have with anyone that needs it.  Heaven knows this list
> is one of the most generous bunch of people I have ever known.
> Mike MacLean
> 56 BN2
> 60 Bugeye
> 69 MGB GT

--000000000000e8d56605a1da23ec

=A0 If anyone gets stuck in the Des Moines, IA area I can help out, and cou=
e email start like so, EMERGENCY PARTS - LOCATION.=C2=A0 In the body tell u=
s what you need and hopefully someone on the list is close and can help.</d=
"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 12:54 PM Michael MacLean=
 &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:rrengineer.mike@att.net";>rrengineer.mike@att.net</a>=
&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px =
0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div=
,times,serif;font-size:16px"><div dir=3D"ltr">I hope you have all the parts=
 you need.=C2=A0 The virus is starting to effect the hobby.=C2=A0 So far Ah=
ead4Healeys and Victoria British are closed to catalog sales.=C2=A0 This wi=
ll probably spread to our other suppliers as this pandemic gets worse befor=
e it gets better.=C2=A0 We may have to rely on each other for parts and suc=
h if we are having a mechanical emergency.=C2=A0 I&#39;m ready to share any=
 extra parts I have with anyone that needs it.=C2=A0 Heaven knows this list=
 is one of the most generous bunch of people I have ever known.</div><div d=

--000000000000e8d56605a1da23ec--

--===============2439157599003404408==