[Healeys] Don't let this one get away!

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Don't let this one get away!
From: Mark J Bradakis via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 10:44:58 -0600
First off, some man behind the curtain stuff.  Yesterday I had Comcast,
my service provider, switch out my old cable modem for a faster, wifi
enabled unit.  At the moment I *think* Team Net is still working as
usual, no service disruption, email is still flowing.  There could be
some issues arising later, it might be that the new modem is putting out
some DNS info that I don't know about that might mess things up, I can't
say for sure. Tech guy nerd stuff, so don't worry about it if you don't
know exactly what I am talking about. But trust me, I am keeping a close
eye on it, we'll see how it goes.  Hopefully you won't be getting a
message from hoosierq@gmail.com ( that's me ) about doom and gloom from
Team Net.

On to the subject of this post:

https://cars.ksl.com/listing/6481824?ad_cid=1