Re: [Healeys] Don't let this one get away!

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Don't let this one get away!
From: i erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 13:31:49 -0700
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net

--0000000000003f33d605a7d4da07

Ran when parked ?

Thanks for the geek update

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
59 BN4
67MGB
65 AH Sprite
phone makes it's own choices. Forgive typos

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020, 12:41 PM Mark J Bradakis via Healeys <
healeys@autox.team.net> wrote:

> First off, some man behind the curtain stuff.  Yesterday I had Comcast,
> my service provider, switch out my old cable modem for a faster, wifi
> enabled unit.  At the moment I *think* Team Net is still working as
> usual, no service disruption, email is still flowing.  There could be
> some issues arising later, it might be that the new modem is putting out
> some DNS info that I don't know about that might mess things up, I can't
> say for sure. Tech guy nerd stuff, so don't worry about it if you don't
> know exactly what I am talking about. But trust me, I am keeping a close
> eye on it, we'll see how it goes.  Hopefully you won't be getting a
> message from hoosierq@gmail.com ( that's me ) about doom and gloom from
> Team Net.
>
> On to the subject of this post:
>
> https://cars.ksl.com/listing/6481824?ad_cid=1
>

> mjb.

> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/eyera3000@gmail.com

--0000000000003f33d605a7d4da07

auto">Thanks for the geek update<br><br><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signat=
div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Thu, Jun=
 11, 2020, 12:41 PM Mark J Bradakis via Healeys &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:heale=
te class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc so=
lid;padding-left:1ex">First off, some man behind the curtain stuff.=C2=A0 Y=
esterday I had Comcast, <br>
my service provider, switch out my old cable modem for a faster, wifi <br>
enabled unit.=C2=A0 At the moment I *think* Team Net is still working as <b=
r>
usual, no service disruption, email is still flowing.=C2=A0 There could be =
some issues arising later, it might be that the new modem is putting out <b=
r>
some DNS info that I don&#39;t know about that might mess things up, I can&=
#39;t <br>
say for sure. Tech guy nerd stuff, so don&#39;t worry about it if you don&#=
39;t <br>
know exactly what I am talking about. But trust me, I am keeping a close <b=
r>
eye on it, we&#39;ll see how it goes.=C2=A0 Hopefully you won&#39;t be gett=
ing a <br>
message from <a href=3D"mailto:hoosierq@gmail.com"; target=3D"_blank" rel=3D=
"noreferrer">hoosierq@gmail.com</a> ( that&#39;s me ) about doom and gloom =
from <br>