Re: [Healeys] Mystery noise

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Mystery noise
From: David P <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 15:33:29 -0600

--------------D8B9430DA54BF5C9605A5D98

Pretty sure dave Nock nailed it..

--
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World
go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/

--------------D8B9430DA54BF5C9605A5D98

  <head>
  </head>
      Healeys wrote:<br>
cite="mid:177754257.7612631.1597957285661.JavaMail.zimbra@mailid.telus.net">
font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;}</style>
          data-mce-bogus="1">
        shaft it stops abruptly.<br data-mce-bogus="1">
        direction is from wheels spinning and trying to overrun the
        transmission - like coasting.<br data-mce-bogus="1">