[Healeys] Fasteners and Air Intake Stuff

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fasteners and Air Intake Stuff
From: Michael MacLean via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 21:56:50 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2241189_1259974687.1604613410292

Healey 100 listers,=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 Can someone please confirm to m=
e that the mounting bolts for the master cylinder on a BN1/2 is BSF threads=
 or UNF.=C2=A0 I started to thread in a UNF bolt to mount the master cylind=
er and the familiar one turn and then stop when I am using the wrong thread=
 on this car appeared.=C2=A0 I firmly believe if it's hard to do, you are d=
oing it wrong.=C2=A0 Also, can someone confirm the horizontal part of the s=
plit air director that mounts behind the radiator grill is attached with tw=
o of the screws for the bumper apron?=C2=A0 I see no other attachment point=
s other than the top of the air director vertical panel after it is bolted =
to the horizontal panel.=C2=A0 Where is the top attachment point on the bod=
y for the vertical panel?=C2=A0 This would be much easier if I had someone'=
s BN1/2 to look at during assembly, but I am on my own pretty much relying =
on pictures I can find on the internet.Mike MacLean

------=_Part_2241189_1259974687.1604613410292

ly:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;"><div dir=3D"ltr=
" data-setdir=3D"false">Healey 100 listers,</div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setd=
ir=3D"false">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Can someone please confirm to me that=
 the mounting bolts for the master cylinder on a BN1/2 is BSF threads or UN=
F.&nbsp; I started to thread in a UNF bolt to mount the master cylinder and=
 the familiar one turn and then stop when I am using the wrong thread on th=
is car appeared.&nbsp; I firmly believe if it's hard to do, you are doing i=
t wrong.&nbsp; Also, can someone confirm the horizontal part of the split a=
ir director that mounts behind the radiator grill is attached with two of t=
he screws for the bumper apron?&nbsp; I see no other attachment points othe=
r than the top of the air director vertical panel after it is bolted to the=
 horizontal panel.&nbsp; Where is the top attachment point on the body for =
the vertical panel?&nbsp; This would be much easier if I had someone's BN1/=
2 to look at during assembly, but I am on my own pretty much relying on pic=
tures I can find on the internet.</div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"fals=
------=_Part_2241189_1259974687.1604613410292--

--===============0793462244256030414==