[Healeys] Tach question

To: healeys <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Tach question
From: Fred Wescoe via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 11:05:34 -0500

--0000000000004a18fd05b518d5eb

Listers,

A few days ago, on one of the lists, there was discussion of a 66 BJ8
electronic tach that was not reading correctly after installing a Pertronix
ignition setup.  I just installed the Pertronix (points conversion) system
and coil and now the tach does not read correctly.  The comments mentioned
that tachs had to be rebuilt specifically for the pertonics conversion.
Several places that repair/rebuild/calibrate our Smiths tachometer with the
Pertronix ignition system were recommended.  As I put the car away for
winter, I would like to get the tach repaired/rebuilt/calibrated.  I have
lost those comments and therefore the links to those repair sources.  Can
anyone refer me to those services?

Thanks as always for the comments and wisdom,

Fred
66 BJ8

--0000000000004a18fd05b518d5eb

lists, there was discussion=C2=A0of a 66 BJ8 electronic tach that was not r=
eading correctly after installing a Pertronix ignition setup.=C2=A0 I just =
installed the Pertronix (points conversion) system and coil and now=C2=A0th=
e tach does not read correctly.=C2=A0 The comments mentioned that=C2=A0tach=
s=C2=A0had to be rebuilt specifically for the pertonics conversion.=C2=A0 S=
everal places that repair/rebuild/calibrate our Smiths tachometer with the =
Pertronix ignition system were recommended.=C2=A0 As I put the=C2=A0car awa=
y for winter, I would like to get the tach repaired/rebuilt/calibrated.=C2=
=A0 I have lost those comments and therefore the links to those repair sour=
ces.=C2=A0 Can anyone refer me to those services?=C2=A0 =C2=A0</div><div><b=

--0000000000004a18fd05b518d5eb--

--===============8947159961551006603==