[Healeys] Lost Keys

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Lost Keys
From: Michael MacLean via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 23:36:14 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2570338_992030423.1606692974672

While working on the boot lid f my BN2 restoration yesterday I suddenly tho=
ught, "where are the keys for this boot lid (new handle and barrel) and whe=
re are the keys for the ignition switch?=C2=A0 I have gone through all my p=
arts containers, my gun safe and every drawer in my house.=C2=A0 They remai=
n elusive.=C2=A0=C2=A0 The ignition switch barrel is changed cheaply and ea=
sily enough, but can the lock barrel be changed out easily from the boot li=
d handle?=C2=A0 A new boot handle assembly costs way too much to replace.=
=C2=A0 Of course after I change out these locks the original keys will magi=
cally re-appear.=C2=A0 I just found a flasher unit I bought some time ago a=
fter buying a new one the other day.=C2=A0 Maybe I should organize my parts=
 bins.Mike MacLean

------=_Part_2570338_992030423.1606692974672

ly:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;"><div dir=3D"ltr=
" data-setdir=3D"false">While working on the boot lid f my BN2 restoration =
yesterday I suddenly thought, "where are the keys for this boot lid (new ha=
ndle and barrel) and where are the keys for the ignition switch?&nbsp; I ha=
ve gone through all my parts containers, my gun safe and every drawer in my=
 house.&nbsp; They remain elusive.&nbsp;&nbsp; The ignition switch barrel i=
s changed cheaply and easily enough, but can the lock barrel be changed out=
 easily from the boot lid handle?&nbsp; A new boot handle assembly costs wa=
y too much to replace.&nbsp; Of course after I change out these locks the o=
riginal keys will magically re-appear.&nbsp; I just found a flasher unit I =
bought some time ago after buying a new one the other day.&nbsp; Maybe I sh=
ould organize my parts bins.</div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">Mi=
------=_Part_2570338_992030423.1606692974672--

--===============5280921732272474854==