Re: [Healeys] Lost Keys

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Lost Keys
From: Michael MacLean via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 22:04:16 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2941159_1894843348.1606773856892

Lost Keys have been found!=C2=A0 They were on a key rack in my bedroom wher=
e all the important keys reside such as the padlocks for the solar panel in=
verters, sliding glass door locks and old railroad keys.=C2=A0 I looked at =
that rack at least three times looking for the BN2 Keys and did not see the=
m hiding behind a ring of railroad keys.=C2=A0 I was in the middle of going=
 through all the Home Depot plastic storage bins of parts looking in every =
bag or box in these containers.=C2=A0 On a positive note I did find parts t=
hat are needed on stuff I am presently working on.=C2=A0 On the other side =
of the coin I found multiples like two extra sets of copper tubing for the =
float bowl to the cold air box overflow.=C2=A0 Now parts are buried again f=
or the next treasure hunt.=C2=A0 I really have to get more organized.Mike M=
acLeanP.S. I never realized how many fasteners I really have.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android
------=_Part_2941159_1894843348.1606773856892

Lost Keys have been found!&nbsp; They were on a key rack in my bedroom wher=
e all the important keys reside such as the padlocks for the solar panel in=
verters, sliding glass door locks and old railroad keys.&nbsp; I looked at =
that rack at least three times looking for the BN2 Keys and did not see the=
m hiding behind a ring of railroad keys.&nbsp; I was in the middle of going=
 through all the Home Depot plastic storage bins of parts looking in every =
bag or box in these containers.&nbsp; On a positive note I did find parts t=
hat are needed on stuff I am presently working on.&nbsp; On the other side =
of the coin I found multiples like two extra sets of copper tubing for the =
float bowl to the cold air box overflow.&nbsp; Now parts are buried again f=
or the next treasure hunt.&nbsp; I really have to get more organized.<div i=
d=3D"yMail_cursorElementTracker_1606773778503">Mike MacLean</div><div id=3D=
"yMail_cursorElementTracker_1606773786697">P.S. I never realized how many f=
"ymail_android_signature_link" href=3D"https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=
=3DInProduct&amp;c=3DGlobal_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&=
amp;af_wl=3Dym&amp;af_sub1=3DInternal&amp;af_sub2=3DGlobal_YGrowth&amp;af_s=
ub3=3DEmailSignature">Sent from AT&amp;T Yahoo Mail on Android</a></div></d=
iv>
------=_Part_2941159_1894843348.1606773856892--

--===============2655824630028745012==