Re: [Healeys] FW: Healey model cars for sale

To: "Darin Graber" <dkgraber85@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FW: Healey model cars for sale
From: Graeme Molony via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 17:04:08 +1100
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Good looking car Darin

Likewise the model The black over red coves with the red interior always
looks good.

Might get my BJ8 done in these colours if it is ever restored again as it
was originally black with a red interior but know where as nice a colour
combination as your car.

It's a gorgeous Healey day today down under here on Monday a balmy 74 * F
( 23 * C ) suns shining and no wind and no Covid virus infections in
Victoria for 38 days
straight > all's well with the world

Cheers mate

Graeme M