[Healeys] Caution Email from Ray

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Caution Email from Ray
From: Perry Small via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 19:04:15 -0500
Ray
Iâ??m sending this message through the list because of the following: Ray
When I noticed my computer software kicking back at your email attachment I
thought I would send an email back to you at the address I had previously and I
did send it. I asked if you , Ray, had sent the email. Almost immediately I got
a response that told meâ?? I did send the email and open the attachmentâ??.
This was interesting. Since there was not the usual â??How ya doin or other
pleasantries, I did not follow the bad guys instructions. I suspect he his
still lurking in the shadows on your email moniker.
Hope you can clean up the mess.
Aloha
Perry

Sent from my iPhone