[Healeys] Main batter cable

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Main batter cable
From: i erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 14:25:58 -0700

--0000000000000a89d705c67b127f

Got under my car yesterday to see if I could remove the angle drive from my
Toyota 5 spd.  Could not reach it with two wheels on jack stands, but did
notice the insulation on my now positive main cable had a section about an
inch and a half where the insulation had warn away and bare metal was
exposed just ahead of a clamp holding to the frame. Not sure how I did not
short out the car. I wrapped it with black electrical tape until I can
replace the wire. I had angels looking out for me on my trip to Conclave.

Ira Erbs
1959 AH 100-6
1967 MGB
Milwaukie, OR

--0000000000000a89d705c67b127f

ngle drive from my Toyota 5 spd.=C2=A0 Could not reach it with two wheels o=

--===============1278820659803659966==