[Healeys] BN2 Generator

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BN2 Generator
From: Michael MacLean via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 15:35:08 -0700

--0000000000009dcabf05c6e09e4c

I had the generator for my BN2 rebuilt by a well established shop with
experience in British cars since the 50s.  One thing they could not tell me
was about the rear bearing lubricator.  My generator came with a flush
threaded plug where a brass greas filled cup (with a spring and felt pad)
is on my 60 Bugeye generator.  One of the listers here was kind enough to
provide a brass screw in lubricator cup for my generator.  My question is
whether the flush plug or the Grease filled cup is correct for a 56 BN2
generator?
Mike MacLean

--0000000000009dcabf05c6e09e4c

hed shop with experience in British cars since the 50s.=C2=A0 One thing the=
y could not tell me was about the rear bearing lubricator.=C2=A0 My generat=
or came with a flush threaded plug where a brass greas filled cup (with a s=
pring and felt pad) is on my 60 Bugeye generator.=C2=A0 One of the listers =
here was kind enough to provide a brass screw in lubricator cup for my gene=
rator.=C2=A0 My question is whether the flush plug or the Grease filled cup=
 is correct for a 56 BN2 generator?<div dir=3D"auto">Mike MacLean</div></di=
v>

--0000000000009dcabf05c6e09e4c--

--===============1056101985851487722==