Re: [Healeys] Another O/D issue

To: m.g.sharp@sympatico.ca, 'Michael Salter' <michaelsalter@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Another O/D issue
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 06:29:57 -0400
Cc: 'Healey List' <healeys@autox.team.net>
Mirek,

I don't believe the OD 3/4 gear switch touches brass. I think that it
presses against a flat on the control lever (1B3706) that the bottom of
the gear shift lever fits in.

Item 94 on the Moss parts diagram:
https://mossmotors.com/austin-healey-100-100-6-3000/clutch-gearbox-drivetrain/gearbox-driveshaft/external-gearbox-4-speed-side-shift

Or item # 28 / illus # 123 on page F.4 at John New's online parts list:
https://lbcdigital.com/bmc_publications/akd1151/

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
Austin Healey 3000 BN7/BT7 registrar