[BOUNCE land-speed@Autox.Team.Net: global taboo body match "/triumph

To: land-speed
Subject: [BOUNCE land-speed@Autox.Team.Net: global taboo body match "/triumph.cs.utah.edu/i" at line 19]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 13:53:52 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 13:25:38 -0600
     From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
     Subject: Re:

Hey John  great to see you here.... we are just starting out and you are
the fourth party to join the list.

Wendy Jeffries is going to put an article in BRN about the list...

it is our intent to provide an open forum based on Land Speed Racing in
general and to aid in maintaining contact and sharing ideas ....

thanks again for joining.... For Wendy or other parties who have joined....
 John Beckett is the President / Organizer of the ECTA... (East Coast
Timing Association) and an all around nice guy who is a Member of the Two
Hundred MPH club...

Keith Turk BN2, AN5, AN9, Bonneville Camero LSR ( D Gas Altered)