New member

To: "'Land Speed list'" <land-speed@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: New member
From: "Lum, Dave (NationsCredit)" <lum@blg.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 13:41:40 -0500
Hello everyone - I was referred to this list via Chuck Rothfuss, and will
give a very short bio here : I drive a V-6 powered '71 Datsun 510, and am
interested in some top speed testing with this daily driven, car. As Chuck
will attest, I'm a huge numbers guy (you can take that a couple different
ways, I suppose), and always strive for accurate information. Automotive
things I learn I generally also post to my website's Tech Dept, as well.
Hopefully I might have some useful input for you guys, and am looking
forward to correspoing with all of you.

Dave Lum
'71 Datsun 510
www.datsuns.com