Re: Delay work for Heat??

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, Dave Mann <davemann@roadsters.com>,
Subject: Re: Delay work for Heat??
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:29:21 -0400 (EDT)
Keith, if you keep delaying work on your car
because it's too hot, you may never have it ready
in time.  Geeez, here in texas, if I waited until
it was cool enough to work, I could work on my
car from December 5th through January 20th, then
it would be time to stop, go inside, and watch
racing videos.

Ha Ha
Dick J