Re: Car #s

To: Ed Van Scoy <>
Subject: Re: Car #s
From: Jonathan Amo <>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 21:14:34 -0600
IF people would help submit information on the "past" vehicles and have a
account for the vehicles I would be more than happy to put a searchable
database on website. All I need is a accurate source for information. It
could be a
historic database of most all vehicles on the saltflats. Any additional
information or
suggestions or a source of some good information on this matter.

Jonathan Amo