Re: Little screws and tubless tires

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>, <DrMayf@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Little screws and tubless tires
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 18:06:38 -0500
I gotta be semi Honest here.... when I was using the little screws it was
such a MAJOR hassle that I didn't like to check Tire Pressure more then once
.... Now it's a Snap and I don't have to worry about them at all... they
just work... I think I have Two extra disc's that aren't set up yet... I can
do that.. it's easy... takes me about 30 min to set up a Wheel...

AND ED.... TELL ME TRUE... how do you know about burning the Bead?  This I
gotta here...