Re: Little screws and tubless tires

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: Little screws and tubless tires
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 03:11:03 -0500
Okay so we did smoke the Deflated tires that were still installed on the
wheel.... Thereby rendering them totally unuseable for the Emergency spare
tire.... I see the Deal here...

But No Ed..... I didn't want you to admit you screwed this one up....Fessing
up nahhhh ....

Hey Have you had the Balancer Put Clip on wieghts to the outside of your
wheels yet ... so you coudln't put on your Fancy Duez'ed Disk.... ( yes they
require Stick on weights on the outside)