Broken Racecar

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>, Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Subject: Broken Racecar
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 12:23:49 -0700 (PDT)
Things are looking up again.  I made a quick 95
mile round trip during my lunch hour and came
back with a replacement lower control arm.  It
oughta be installed and the front end aligned by
this time tomorrow.  I welded the holes in the
rims last night, and the tires are remounted and
balanced again.  The only bad part is, these
final "adjustments" are coming out of the travel
and race fee money, so it's going to be even more
beans and weenies than I had planned.  Fair
warning!  Anybody visiting me in the pits at
Maxton, don't make any smart comments about
something smelling like a diesel and paint
thinner mix. That's the price I had to pay to go racing.

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *
*         # 729           *