Re: Fastest Production Car

To: DrMayf@aol.com, dwarner@electrorent.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fastest Production Car
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 08:08:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Mayf, when you gonna get your car outa
Alabama and out there to where you can start
working on it again?  You could always rent a
small garage there to use as a shop.  When I used
to live out there (Reno) my buddy rented a spare
single car garage from an apartment complex just
for that.
I'm worried you might go into withdrawals or
forget how to weld, or decide you're gonna get
old or sumpin before you get that thing running!
Ain't no man should be deprived of his machine
for more than thirty days - - that's the law.

Dick J

http://im.yahoo.com/