Re: El Mirage Report

To: "Rick" <TurboRick@TurboRick.com>,
Subject: Re: El Mirage Report
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 02:07:46 -0600
Hey Rick.... If your Married... Big points can be scored doing the LAWN
first.... seems these girls... well they like to be able to see the side
walk ....

Congrats on the season Rick.... Glad I got to be there and watch you run
Muroc as well.... Come back east in April and you could be the First Bike
guy in All Four Clubs and only the Second Person to get it in them ALL.... K