Re: Life insurance

To: Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net>
Subject: Re: Life insurance
From: Rick Hammond <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 16:33:21 -0500
Jon,

I don't think I'm giving this away to list-lurking insurance scum, but
I just tried a Google search for 'Jon Wennerberg racing'.  I heard a
week or so back that they found a fellow that had escaped custody
about 30 years ago by punching his name into a search engine.  Will we
have to race under assumed names?  Didn't ask/didn't tell might not
work anyways, as some policies (in the small print of course) have
exemptions for 'contests of speed', right in there with 'acts of war'.
I pay twice as much for out-of-country health insurance when I leave
Canada because of the sin of racing.

We can run but we can't hide.
Cheers,
Rick