Re: Dial Bore Gages

To: "Michael L Obrien" <Michael_L_Obrien@raytheon.com>
Subject: Re: Dial Bore Gages
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:42:43 -0600
Mark Your spot on with the info... thanks... I'd been looking at the torque
spec's this morning online.... here check out Carrillo's page on it....
pretty impressive.
http://www.carrilloind.com/install.html

By the way Brad and I have bought like 6 sets of Carrillo's from Grib...
and most have come with the CARR-SPS bolts....  nice touch...

Keith

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  Yet another person who has their mailer set to just
automatically include everything in the reply.  mjb.]