Re: Auto trans history

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>, <ardunbill@webtv.net>, <WmTSmith@landracing.com>,
Subject: Re: Auto trans history
From: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 02:07:38 -0500
They had a wooden frame. The one cylinder engine had a counterbalance gear.
The car could be worked on with out having to crawl underneath simply by
removing the floorboards. There were 2 track widths made one was a Yankee
Brush and the other was a Rebel Brush. Reason for this was because of the
wagon widths. Motor also ran backwards from what we are use to. I know I
spent my share of the time cranking it. Just so this relates to LSR top
speed was 30 mph downhill.
Bill