Re: hose

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>,
Subject: Re: hose
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 16:33:23 -0800
My style is to wrap hose very tight with one wrap of electrical tape. Cut
hose with cutoff wheel at center of tape. Leave tope on and use pulling soap
(or real soap) on fitting. Most I use have left hand threads and will screw
on by turning backwards. When at proper depth (just touching shoulder) more
soap on end and than screw it on. Soap helps out a lot.  Rich Fox