Re: Under Pressure

To: "Chris R Harris" <yesford@clear.net.nz>,
Subject: Re: Under Pressure
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:14:38 -0800
Chris
Your description of the car is perfect. Yes I would love a copy of the
article. Seeing what it did when it got away that day in the pits is why the
rules say there must be a driver/rider in or on the vehicle when the engine
is running.

As far as our friend Gray Baskerville, he is a legend with all of us and we
are the fortunate ones because he was a big part of our lives and our sport.
He will be missed by all.
Glen