Re: Record Question

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Record Question
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 12:49:58 -0700
This is a GREAT example of how inadequate
internet commo can be :):)

Doug, as you well know a "qualifier" or
"qualifying mile" is a mile average in excess
of the record,  so when I say all qualifiers
that is what I mean,  not all miles on the "down"
run, or all miles accompanying the qualifier

I only clarified what you said,

""If your two-way
average for any given mile is over the existing record you may...""

which is only true if the qualifier was also over the record, as we
both know it is possible to have a 2 way average over the record and not get a
record

Joe :)