Re: Rulebook Firewall Question

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Rulebook Firewall Question
From: rtmack <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 10:27:45 -0500
List:
Hi, all.  Just back from a business trip to beautiful Puerto Rico.

Dave's idea below (for de-bugging the Rulebook) seems to me to have great
merit.  As
usual with volunteer organizations, the problem is finding someone who has the
talent to express technical matters clearly, and who is also willing to donate
the
significant amount of time necessary to do a thorough job.

I would very much like to see progress in clarity and completeness of the
rules--
but I also think that the ones we have are pretty darn good-- as good as several
rulebooks I have seen that have been professionally produced.  My thanks to
those
who have brought us this far.
Russ