Bellytank Project for sale

To: Land-speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bellytank Project for sale
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 19:16:14 -0500
List,

I have pasted a message from a friend of on the sale of his Bellytank
Project. If you are interested, please contact him directly.

joe

Subject:
        tank project for sale
   Date:
        Fri, 28 Feb 2003 20:53:34 -0500
   From:
        "The Linvilles" <bellytk@rcn.com>
     To:
        <joetimney@dol.net>

Joe, how are you!  Hey, Linda and I are moving north in July.  The
seacoast of NH is getting to be Massachusetts north
and the tax rate is driving retired folks like us out of here.  Bought a
home in Wolfeboro, NH.  Guy doesn't want to close
until July 1 so I have breathing room to clean out and sell here.  I
want to sell the bellytank project.  No room up there for
anything other than my Morris woodie.  It was essentially together as a
rolling chassis.  You get the TIG welded chassis
of 1 3/4 DOM tubing.  You get the bellytank itself, not mint but a good
one, larger than a P-38 tank by four feet in length
and 5" in diameter at widest point.  Or the chassis would be good to
build a speed sport replica with a '27 T body (not
included).  Front end is NOS 60s funny car tube axle with '49-54 Chev
spindles, coil over shocks, hair pin radius rods.
Set up for Vega box (not included, used it on the Anglia).  However
steering wheel and column are there as well as
master cylinders and pedals.  Seat is modified aluminum circle track.
Rear is '57 magnesium Halibrand (Culver City) just
redone by Ron SanGiovanni in CT with a steel 31 spline spool.  Michigan
safety racing side plates, the flat ones, and 3"
axle tubes and 9" big bearing ends.  There are coilovers and hairpin
radius rods for the rear too.  Lots of room for various
engine combos.  We had a nailhead/muncie combo in it at one time.
Probably some more odds and ends around for it.
Cage is for a big guy as you might imagine.  All built using ECTA
rulebook.  Everything for $3K OBO.  Pretty cheap but I
need to move it as I have so much to liquidate.  Might even be selling
the Anglia as a turnkey nostalgia racer but still
debating that.  So if you know anyone that wants an inexpensive project,
my phone is 603-778-1585 or they can email
me.  best regards, John Linville   Exeter, NH