Re: tarps/tents - Awnings?

To: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: tarps/tents - Awnings?
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 07:03:42 -0800
Yes Wes, I do sometimes roll up my tarp before making it to the starting
line. Why? Because I am wise!

This quote explains my reasons...
"Wisdom is not something a person is born with. Intelligence is.
Cleverness is. The ability to appear dynamic is. But Wisdom isn't. It
only comes from living, from making mistakes  or from listening to
others who have made mistakes and learned from them." ...anonymous

Those of us that have made a few trips to the Salt know how
unpredictable the weather can be.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC