Re: ACCUS Who?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ACCUS Who?
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 17:13:16 -0700 (PDT)
Malcolm:

Just a final word on my part regarding FIA/LSR abroad;
When applying for FIA credentials here in the states
(for the 1995 Australia event), ACCUS was most
helpful. A real professional bunch. However, once on
the salt in Lake Gairdner, the two official
representatives of FIA (who I often refer to as mutt
and jeff), came completely unprepared to do their
duties.  Neither had so much as a micrometer to
measure with (I offered to lend them my measuring
instruments and would you believe, they took me up on
it!!!). Right then, I understood how important LSR was
to FIA, no matter what part of the world you are in.
So, IMHO, you won't catch me falling all over myself
placating those who give little to no respect to those
whom they say they represent. SCTA/BNI, in my book,
you will always be the only official world record
keepers for LSR. FIA, stick to F1. We all can see how
well you are doing there.

John Goodman