Re: ACCUS Who?

To: "Bob Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: ACCUS Who?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 21:17:56 -0500
Hey Guys.... and Gals... as the case maybe.... ( checking is still optional
and often messy... but good fun )

Malcolm was just calling the Camaro what I often call it when it's not
particularly in my good graces ...

Malcolm is in England and it's his opinion that the FIA is the final
authority... and in his country it's a widely respected organization.... I
know the Brits aren't any happier with the French then we are...  Malcolms
mis-guided ideas of thier importance is his opinion and is shared by several
folks here in the states... but they don't represent the hobby from the
Junior racer level...  ( hey buckwheat.... I get to pick if it's misguided
or not.... laughing as hard as you are Malcolm )

My opinions are just that... My thoughts... I know several of you agree with
both of us and we have beat this horse to death in the past....

Feel free to beat it up more in the future... I love beating up on the
french.... ( capitol F deleted in relation to thier importance in my life )

Keith