RE: Plumbing Comments Solicited...

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>,
Subject: RE: Plumbing Comments Solicited...
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 08:35:52 -0500
Keith, list:
I went to 6 of these "chain" parts houses-- including CarQuest, AutoZone,
O'Reilly's, etc.-- and couldn't find Plastigauge!!!!  Even the local NAPA
only had one size (slightly smaller than my finger).  Finally found some at
a non-chain-- in all the sizes I needed.
I think these chain stores must just target the "billet and big woofers"
crowd.
Russ, #1226B