May 18 El Mirage

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: May 18 El Mirage
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:34:08 -0500
I finally just made the decision to go to the opener at El Mirage... I'm not
going to race the car but I wanted to re-familiarize myself with that whole
race course and the procedures there.....

Okay... I wanted to take Tonya to see what that whole place is like... where
some of the hot bed of racing got it's start after the war and maybe let her
appreciate how hard folks work to make this happen...  Oh and meet some of my
friends... ( Yes even you Glen )

Got the plane tickets set up.... rental car...  so on and so forth.... looking
forward to it....

Keith