Re: 1 hour turnaround time

To: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: 1 hour turnaround time
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 09:05:17 -0500
Russ, List:
If you plan the 1 hour turn around, you can do it without a large crew or a
lot of money. I did it and so did many others before the "more relaxed"
system we have today was in place. It took a bit more to set a record
then......three total runs (qualify and then the two-way average the next
day) and the 1 hour turn-around. I say put it back the way it was! It took
more than just going fast.
Skip (Sure proud of our records tho! and the one set years ago)