Re: Definitely not your usual Land Speed Racers!

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Definitely not your usual Land Speed Racers!
From: John Szalay <john.szalay@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 13:25:34 -0400
At 09:24 AM 4/18/03 -0700, you wrote:
>Why me?! In two months, I will be moving to Berne,
>Indiana. Looks like I will have to sell the lakester
>and buy one of them drag racin' buggies. Time to dust
>off the lift and drag books (I wonder if there was any
>research done on buggies?). The next step will be to
>check out the Amish science library (LOL).
>
>John Goodman
>-

 Yea but there is a chance that you might run into the same
problem the Amish are having in crab Orchard KY.
Seems the town folks are up in arms about the emissions
problem from the horses that the local Amish folks are
bringing into town.  stores have hitching rails
but no designated droppings area.
but seems they want the horses to have "containment" devices
installed to correct the emissions problem. the Amish are
against it, and threaten to shop elsewhere..