Re: cheap hats--/ Welcome to the list

To: "Tim Bryant" <timbryant44@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: cheap hats--/ Welcome to the list
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 23:01:42 -0600
Hey Tim.... Welcome to the list.... it's nice to have another Young
Member... course your the youngest one by about 20 yrs.... so you will get
to enjoy this for a bit anyway.... ( Katie... Garman isn't considered
anything but Honorary until she can at least READ... )

You are blessed with a Great teacher... and a wonderful environment to learn
in...  and not a half bad hot rod.... Tom could use some pointers by the
way... if you happen to own a timing light it's a plus....

Keith