Re: cheap hats--/ Welcome to the list

To: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: cheap hats--/ Welcome to the list
From: "Tim Bryant" <timbryant44@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 07:32:15 -0800
John,

We were concerned about you whipping us with your car.  It was just that
this year, especially at Finals, everyone was more concerned with going
faster than my dad. (Which they never did), basically its sibling rivalry at
its best. And now its a multi-generational rivalry.  Hopefully I can beat my
dads speed, just 'cause I want that bragging right.  Gotta go to class!

Tim

> Tim
>
> You've wounded my fragile male ego, LOL. I thought Tom was competing with
me
> the past 14 years or so. Was back when he set a new record at 206 MPH.
Been