RE: TC the Devil's work

To: "'List Land Speed'" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TC the Devil's work
From: "rgribble" <gribbler@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 14:16:10 -0500
List,
(Not directed to anyone or any Group)
My position (listed first so if you disagree you can delete right away)
1/TC is more a Safety Item than any other benefit.
2/TC most certainly has and will be used at Bonneville. (the Davis
product proves you can't police it)
3/NASCAR can't police it with all their money and sophistication. It's
used there and literally impossible to detect or find. (much more
technical than the Davis product, neither of which use wheel sensors)
4/A certain percentage of Racers will cheat regardless of the stakes.
5/It's not a matter of money, look at today's top record contenders and
tell me the majority have not spent a bundle on their ride.
6/If it's being used and non-detectable, then I want to be able to
compete with the same safety factor.

Generally I've not read any good reason against TC except it's against
the rules. Lets get out of the Dark Ages and change the rules.
Grib

"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of
your life"