RE: TC the Devil's work

To: <Flowbench@aol.com>, <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: TC the Devil's work
From: "rgribble" <gribbler@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 20:19:22 -0500
Flowbench,
That would be your choice, but you would not be as safe (and maybe as
fast) as your competitor that uses it.
I don't expect to see NASCAR make it legal any time soon (but many in
the NASCAR community think it will come for sure) and NASCAR and SCTA
are apples and oranges. I didn't think that NASCAR rules had anything to
do with SCTA rules?

The concern with NASCAR Racing is, it's more than a safety device, and
that's because of the types of racing involved. Other than obstinacy,
(a; immovability; old school; inflexibility) I've not seen any good
reason not to use it at B'Ville.

I will follow the rule book but will be the first to use it (TC) when
the rules change. Surely if the majority of SCTA members are in favor of
allowing a proven safety device, then the rules will change.

When I took the T'Bird to B'Ville I tested some different tires. During
the testing I spun the car several times and it was not fun. If TC can
help me from spinning out then I vote for It.!
Grib

"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of
your life"