Re: m/c rules

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: m/c rules
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 17:28:09 -0700
yes sir John, EXTREMELY frustrating to get rules
that late in the year,  when I like to start "gearing "
for next year on the ride home from the salt

makes Sept thru Feb or 6 months of the year
NON building season, nearly

that said,  you and I can gripe or we can try to help
with the process,  I know for a fact that the bike tech
guys are accepting to new blood to help volunteer

and I dont know anyone more qualified than YOURSELF,
and the likes of Russ Mack,  I say this with the utmost
admirating and respect for you guys,  lets spread the
bike committee breadth eastward

Joe :)